Whoever came up with the old adage “it takes money to make money” would be surprised to see what’s happening these days at Americas Cardroom.
The US-facing poker site is running a $5 Million Venom tournament starting July 16th and they’re awarding free seats worth $2,650 a pop through their Step Tournaments.
Americas Cardroom is pumping $120,000 each month into their $5 Million Venom Step Tournaments, so players like you can take part in this epic tournament for free. All you have to do is take advantage of their Step 1 freerolls and with a little luck or skill, you can work your way to the massive $5 Million Venom.
You’ll find six freeroll tournaments at 12am, 4am, 8am, 12pm, 4pm, and 8pm ET every day. The prizes are 113 total guaranteed seats to Step 2, which gets you closer to the $5 Million Venom. Check out the other six steps along with your odds of advancing:
- Step 2 ($6.61 buy-in) – 25 Seats guaranteed to Step 3 (1 in 2.75 win)
- Step 3 ($16.51 buy-in) – 15 Seats guaranteed to Step 4 (1 in 3.6 win)
- Step 4 ($55.01 buy-in) – 6 Seats guaranteed to Step 5 (1 in 3.9 win)
- Step 5 ($215.01 buy-in) – 5 Seats guaranteed to Step 6 (1 in 3.15 win)
- Step 6 ($630.01 buy-in) – 1 Venom Seat guaranteed (1 in 4.41 win)
Although there are lots of great things about these Step Tournaments, our favorite besides the freerolls is that you can buy-in at any step if you prefer.
We know one player who has huge plans that involve spending zero dollars and winning big. His name is Thomas Cannuli and this ACR poker pro is the man behind the Cannuli Challenge. He’s going to try winning three $2,650 Venom tickets without spending anything. Why not win your own free seat?